[vc_row][vc_column][trx_block title=”Lemongrass is an antidote for infertility and a plethora of medical ailments”][vc_single_image image=”1519″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/trx_block][vc_column_text]
Lemongrass has a plethora of curing properties
1. It is known to assist with flushing of toxins from the body by helping to increase urination. It is good to detox with lemon grass tea before pregnancy, as a cleansed body will be ideal to carry a new life within.
2. Lemon grass is good for both men and women due to its abundant supply of folate. The Vitamin B9 aids in spermatogenesis in men and implantation and placentation in women. It Prevents birth defects of the brain and spine of babies.
3. It is also considered to be useful for the nervous system and can be used as a sedative and relaxant for both the body and the mind. These days, stress has become a part and parcel of life and warrants extra effort to get relaxation. After all, only a relaxed mind can cultivate enough libido.
4. Another well known property of this plant is healing of infections, including vaginal infections and fungal infections.
5. For PCOS patients, lemongrass can be treasured as a skin tonic, as it makes an effective cleanser for oily or acne-prone skin, due to its astringent and antiseptic qualities.
6. Lemongrass possesses antioxidant qualities and help in protecting the body cells from the oxygen-derived free radicals, which is the main cause for male infertility problems like asthenozoospermia ( low motility ) and teratozoospermia (abnormal sperms). It also helps in the cleansing of blood and aids the spleen to discard the tarnished red blood cells.
7. It also acts as remedy for Menstrual Problems, an infusion of the grass, combined with black pepper is offered in painful monthly period which reduces the pain. It also helps in countering the effects of PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
8. Lemongrass helps in stimulating regeneration of cells. The folate and potassium content in the stem and leaves aids in DNA synthesis and promotes cell division which is an important requirement in sperm production.
9. It supports the function of the thymus glands which helps to produce white blood cells, which gives better immunity to the body.
10.It can be used to relieve respiratory conditions like congestion, coughing and sore throats.
11.Additionally, it is used to treat cholesterol, bladder disorders, headaches, fever, stomach aches, digestive problems, diarrhea, gas, bowel spasms, vomiting and flu symptoms and even used as a deodorant and body tonic.
[/vc_column_text][trx_columns][trx_column_item][vc_single_image image=”1512″ img_size=”medium”][vc_column_text]Dr. Anita Mani
Infertility& Surrogacy Specialist at Gift IVF Centreanitadane@gmail.com
www.giftivf.com Source[/vc_column_text][/trx_column_item][trx_column_item][vc_column_text]This aromatic and flavorful grass can be used in its dried or fresh form. It imparts a citrus and unique flavor to curries and is an integral part in Thai and Malaysian cuisines. The most common usage of this plant is in making tea which has innumerable benefits as given above. The tea making procedure is quite simple, just boil the fresh or dried leaves and stems in water and allow to stand for half an hour before straining, add sugar only if necessary. It is a common sight to see Chinese tourists carrying green tea with them whenever they are travelling, we can take tips from them and carry lemongrass tea as a cold drink in a bottle which is an excellent alternative to the harmful aerated drinks.[/vc_column_text][/trx_column_item][/trx_columns][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]